What makes Serene Foam Better than Memory Foam
Memory foam is one of the most popular pillow materials because there are many benefits to sleeping on a memory foam pillow, such as better spinal alignment, it molds to the shape of your head and neck and there is no adjusting (or fluffing) needed throughout the night. While there are many benefits to using a memory foam pillow, there are some negative side effects. These include retaining body heat, being too firm and heavy, and producing a chemical (though harmless) smell.
Zonkd chose to use Serene Foam instead of Memory Foam for their most firm pillow because it provides the same benefits as a memory foam pillow, without the negative side effects. The Serene Foam Pillow also provides exceptional comfort and support.
Benefits of the Zonkd Serene Foam Pillow
- Serene Foam is enhanced with billions of microscopic air capsules, which act to enhance the support properties while reducing pressure on critical areas of the body
- Serene Foam is NOT temperature sensitive, which means an immediate response of comfort for consumers at any temperature
- Serene Foam is more supportive than Memory Foam
- Serene Foam dissipates heat faster than memory foam as it does not absorb heat the same as memory foam
- Serene Foam provides an improvement in motion reduction compared to conventional foam, but provides more response than memory foam
- Serene Foam offers exceptional durability, despite being up to 40% lower in product density compared to high-end viscoelastic foam
Try our Serene Foam Pillow for yourself with our 110-night risk free trial!